we're still here :)

The move to Nakusp went swimmingly.  I have been looking for permanent accomodations but in the meantime are staying with our friends at Pikkinokka.

Both Rhys and Bhindi are in heat, so Topaz is being separated from them to make sure nothing happens by accident.

Mercedes has yet to go into heat, we are expecting this sometime by mid-July if Mother Nature will cooperate, but are picking her up next weekend at the Vernon dog show so we have her well in advance.

We are interviewing families for the 4 remaining spots on our wait list and will make announcements as we have more families on board.