DAINTREE'S put a spell on you- "millie"
January 12, 2014- Female
(CH Daintree Dad's Best Jeans x CH Daintree's Ladybug Thief)
- Hips- OFFA EXCELLENT DTR-2142E24F-VPI
- Elbows - OFFA NORMAL DTR-EL934F24-VPI
- Patella - OFFA NORMAL DTR-PA347/24F/P-VPI
- Cardiac - OFFA NORMAL DTR-CA1069/24F/P-VPI
- Eyes - pending
- PRA-B Carrier (PawPrint Genetics 18744-7149)
- CEA Clear (PawPrint Genetics 18744-7149)
- DM Clear (PawPrint Genetics 18744-7149)
Click here for her pedigree
Millie was the pick female from the litter we bred by Denim out of Steeler, both our own breeding as well. She is compact, deep red with dark eyes and a beautiful feminine head. Millie is well balanced for her size, which is on the smaller end of the spectrum but what she lacks in size she makes up for in gusto. She is one of three Daintree dogs living with the Suter family in Squamish BC and has never met a person she didn't love. At one time, she was the Whistler Arts unofficial ambassador and people would line up to take her for walks around Whistler Village because she is so cute and well behaved. Millie is also excellent with children and other dogs.
We took Millie to CH Tollchester's Up to No Good CGN in the spring of 2016 and they had a healthy litter of 6. She will be trying things out in the field in spring of 2017 and we are planning another litter for her after that.
More photos of Millie can be seen on our instagram under her hashtag, #MillieDaintree.